- Duration - 5 Days / 4 Nights.
- Sights - 7.
- Excursions - Hikkaduwa Snorkling, Madu River Boat Safari, Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery, Galle Fort tour, Mirissa Whale Watching.
- Theme - Beach / Wildlife / Adventure.
- Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast basis starting from Dinner on the 1st day and ending with Breakfast on the 9th Day.
- Complete tour transfers via a private AC Car (2pax) / Van (3-6pax).
- English speaking chauffer driver.
- All applicable Govt. taxes and charges.
- Upgrades upon availability.
- City tours: Colombo, Trincomalee, Pasikuda.
- Daily 500ml water bottles per person.
- 24/7 Ground support.
- Lunch throughout the tour.
- Camera / Equipment permits.
- Entrace Fees.
- Tips of any personal nature.
- Optional excursions.
Day 1 : Ayubowan! Welcome to Sri Lanka
You will be greeted by our Taya Finch representative and will be transferred to your stay down south which is mostly popular as the tranquil west coast in Sri Lanka.
Conduct a complimentary Colombo sightseeing tour where you can enjoy street food at Galle face green, travel through busy Pettah markets, Dutch hospital for amazing culinary delights, museum to dive in a pool of knowledge.
There are many restaurants for you to choose dinner from tonight - try traditional Sri Lankan or indulge in one of the many international cuisines and enjoy many more options for shopping.
Later that day leave towards the shores for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02 - Where the waves unfold...
After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel.
Travel to Hikkaduwa to enjoy a morning snorkling through the coral reef.
En route back to the hotel, visit the Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery.
Spend the rest of the evening at leisure followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 - Further down.. We go!
Breakfast at the hotel.
Thereafter travel to Balapitiya and conduct a Madu River Boat Safari.
Proceed to Galle for a sightseeing tour of the Galle Fort.
Your hotel check-in in Weligama awaits you including an overnight stay.
Day 04 - Gentle Giants of the Ocean
- Conduct an early morning Whale Watching excursion (6.30AM) with packed breakfast from the hotel.
- Spend the rest of the day by the magnificent beach of Weligama
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Terms & Conditions
The rates are indicative. They can vary according to the availabilities of flights and hotels.
Package is available from all destinations
Hotels shown are indicative. Alternate hotels of similar standards will be offered if they are not available at the time of confirming the booking.
Currency fluctuations will also impact the prices indicated.
Issue of the visa is at the sole discretion of the Sri Lankan immigration department.
Explore your surroundings
Venture into a refreshing experience in the tropical paradise of Sri Lanka. Spend your vacation in comfort as you soak up the golden sun on the island's sandy beaches, wade in its clear blue waters or dive deep to experience Sri Lanka's beautiful marine life - An island experience like no other!