- Begin your happily ever after in an exciting coastal village, trip through nature trails, and laze at romantic hideouts away from mass touristic areas and celebrate the finale under the city lights.
- Handpicked luxury boutique properties and 5* property to ensure a remarkable tour.
- Exciting choice of personalized tours at each destination.
- Professional chauffeur guide and naturalist services.
- Special personalized meal selections and All-inclusive properties.
- Accommodation and meals,
- Galle – Half board basis
- Deniyaya- Half board basis
- Belihul Oya – All inclusive
- Colombo - Bed and Breakfast basis
- Service of an English-Speaking Guide throughout the tour.
- All applicable government taxes and service charges.
- Map of Sri Lanka.
- One 500ML bottle of water per day per person.
- Free upgrades on availability.
- Special gift for the honeymooners.
- Personalized excursions at the properties.
- Any personal tips/ porter charges/ chauffer guide tips etc.
- Camera Permits at sites.
- Cost of unmentioned meals or any other expenses throughout the tour.
- Cost of Entrance Fees.
Day 01 - Happily ever after starts here…
Upon your arrival to Sri Lanka, a Tayafinch representative will meet and greet you with a special welcome.
Then transfer to Galle. Stop by Madu river to take a Boat Safari, find your way through the mangroves to the cinnamon island and let your feet be cleansed by a natural fish exfoliation therapy.
Then proceed to the hotel and relax by the pool overlooking the ancient Dutch fort and wave off the jet lags. Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel.
Day 02 - Sun, Sea and Sand.
Today after breakfast, you will be offered an array of experiences by the hotel from which you can choose two. The options vary from, ·
- Galle Fort evening guided tour with a historian & winding up at A Minute by Tuk Tuk (complementary two pints of house beer) ·
- Village tour including a boat ride in along Kapu River, Cycling through paddy fields and cookery demonstration at a traditional village house ·
- Authentic Cocktail demonstration by Sri Lankan award-winning mixologist ·
- Sri Lankan authentic culinary demonstration to Afternoon complementary high tea. Rest of the day spend at leisure.
In the evening, take a five-minute walk to the beach to eavesdrop on the melodies of wind and waves. Watch the sun blending it’s colors to the horizon before the night greets you with a candle light dinner.
Day 03 & 04 – Forest trails to romantic hideouts.
The third day in the island will introduce you to the untrodden forest trails at Deniyaya.
On arrival check-in at the hotel and isolate yourself at the edge of the Rich store of biodiversity, Sinharaja Rain forest.
Next day morning wake up to bird songs and take a waterfall trail after breakfast. Dip in the slow flowing clear water with leaf litter and sandy bottom covered with forest canopy. Indulge in the cleansing therapy of stone suckers.
Treat your taste buds with a scrumptious dinner.
Day 05 & 06 - Romantic adventures
Today add a little bit of adventure to your honeymoon in a luxury tent at a campsite.
Let the all-inclusive property bring you closer to the nature. After the lunch discuss your nature walk plans with the in-house naturalists.
Evenings here are to enjoy the sundowners whilst witnessing the glorious sunset.
The bath set in the wild is a promise to refresh you before the dinner near the campfire.
Then retire to the tent for a peaceful sleep.
Next day depart to the guided grassland and forest treks after breakfast, rest of the days is to be spent at your favorite spots within the site.
After campfire dinner, a few hours on the star bed is a must try during your stay before sleep.
Day 07 – Under city lights.
After breakfast today transfer to Colombo, the capital city and check-in at the hotel.
Your evenings at Colombo can be busy inside the malls or little boutiques searching for fine local goodies and souvenirs to take back home, Colombo Night walks (Guided / Unguided) or with culinary explorations. If not simply laze at a roof top bar while sipping a glass of Champaign to celebrate your journey together.
Terms & Conditions
The rates are indicative. They can vary according to the availabilities of flights and hotels.
Package is available from all destinations
Hotels shown are indicative. Alternate hotels of similar standards will be offered if they are not available at the time of confirming the booking.
Currency fluctuations will also impact the prices indicated.
Issue of the visa is at the sole discretion of the Sri Lankan immigration department.
Explore your surroundings
Ever dreamt of getting lost in an island, where the days starting with birds’ symphonies bring you bright sunny afternoons in sparkling water falls, evening sun sets at sandy beaches and nights of watching stars together with your soulmate. That is exactly we have set here for you love birds.Dwell among untrodden ways, and escape to your own private space in the paradise island.