Family & Friends / Special Offers
Family Holiday - 5 Nights
The fine formula of wildlife, historic discoveries, authentic flavors, man-made wonders and the untold secrets of marine life blend to create the perfect balance to cheer you and your family up.
- 100% Private Tour with only your family.
- 4 Star hotel accommodation.
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Tour.
- Children travel for free (refer terms and conditions).
- Spend the day with your own elephant.
- Visit to Sri Lanka’s largest cave temple.
- Cookery demonstration for Children at the spice garden while you indulge in an Ayurveda massage.
- Tea Experience.
- Visit the Turtle Hatchery.
- Boat ride through the Mangrove Forest.
Welcome to Sri Lanka
Airport / Negombo
A Tayafinch representative will be awaiting to welcome your family to the beautiful island on arrival.
Introduce your selves to the hotel today after a 20 minutes drive. Check-in at the hotel and relax till the evening.
Optional visit to Muthurajawela, the “king’s swamp of treasure” to treat your eyes with a glimpse of the beautiful flora and fauna the island inherits from the Mother Nature. While touring by a local boat eye on for the indigenous and migratory birds, fiddler crabs and play with baby crocodiles in the lagoon.
Explore the Sri Lankan culinary wonders on your own tonight prior to sleep.
Overnight stay at Pegasus Reef on bed and breakfast basis
Tales of a gentle giants
Negombo / Dambulla
After breakfast will begin our journey to Dambulla.
En-route we make a stop in Pinnawala to make a visit to the Millennium Elephant Foundation to “have your own elephant for the day”, where you can touch, walk and even bath your elephant while looking in closely to the day of your new pet. Be ready with a change of clothes as elephants can be really playful.
You also do have the option of visiting the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage (Optional).
Once you arrive in Dambulla, check-in at your hotel and spend the rest of your day on leisure enjoying the facilities of the hotel.
Afternoon you have the option of taking a Jeep Safari at the Minneriya National Park (Optional).
Overnight stay at Sigiriana by Thilanka Dambulla on Half Board Basis
The Last Stronghold
Dambulla / Kandy
After breakfast we will escort you to the next Kingdom, the last stronghold of Sinhalese Kings – Kandy.
En-route stop by Dambulla Cave, which rises above the valley storing wondrous painting and statues.
Thereafter stop in Matale to indulge an Ayurveda head and shoulder massage at the spice garden while the kids explore the culinary arts of Sri Lanka involved in a cookery demonstration.
Enjoy your lunch at the spice garden.
Then proceed to Kandy where you will be introduced to the town by a sightseeing tour followed by a visit to the gem museum and afterwards to please you with the performance of Kandyan Dancers to the beats of Ceylon Traditional drummers prior to the hotel check-in.
Overnight stay at The Hotel Topaz, Kandy on Half Board Basis
Ultimate Beach Getaway
Kandy / Bentota
Today morning is to obtain the blessings by offering flowers, from the temple of tooth, the most sacred temple protecting the tooth relic of Lord Buddha.
Then transfer to the southern coasts of Sri Lanka to define a perfect beach holiday.
En-route make a stop at a Tea Factory where you can learn of the process of how the world finest tea is been made.
Check-in at the hotel to rewind by the pool or beach while sipping your favorite drinks.
Overnight stay at The Plams Beruwala on half board basis
Today enjoy the breakfast, and visit the turtle hatchery to witness the endangered species from eggs, baby turtles, disabled ones to the oldest turtle.
The journey to Madu River to cruise through the mangrove isles to the cinnamon island to enlighten yourselves on the cultivations and their manual production.
Evening is to spoil yourselves with fun water sports and for those who wants an adrenaline rush you got numerous options open (optional).
Overnight stay at The Palms, Beruwala on Half Board Basis
Until we meet again ...
Bentota / Airport
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and travel back to the airport for the return flight.
Until we see you again!
- 4 star hotel accommodation for 5 nights' in a double room with private en-suite facilities.
- Extra bed for children can be booked at only US$15 per night (Max. 01 extra bed per room).
- 05 Breakfast / 01 Lunch / 04 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned van right throughout the tour.
- Own your own elephant at the Millennium Elephant Foundation.
- Visit Sri Lanka’s largest cave temple in Dambulla.
- Learn more on the spices and herbs available in Sri Lanka during your visit the Spice Garden.
- Enjoy a head & shoulder massage at the spice garden.
- Cookery demonstration for children with a certification.
- Be blessed at the sacred Temple of the tooth.
- Experience how the World’s finest tea is produced at a Local Tea Factory.
- Visit to the Turtle Hatchery.
- Enjoy a boat ride through the mangrove forest of the Madu River.
- Service of your Taya Finch Chauffer Guide, who will be on hand with advice and tips and great knowledge of Sri Lanka to assist you throughout your tour.
- All taxes and fees included.
- Tips of any personal nature / Porter charges.
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
- Camera fees at sites.
- Cost of any optional excursions.
- Extra bed for Children.
Terms & Conditions
Issue of visa is at the sole discretion of the Sri Lanka immigration. Please visit the Sri Lanka ETA visa site to apply your visa in advance to avoid any last minute inconvenience. Feel free to speak to our Destination Specialist for any assistance.
Double room: When you book you will by default provided a double room. However you also do have the option of requesting a twin room which can be provided on availability at no extra cost.
Twin Room: Twin room will most of the time be given with two single beds.
Extra Bed: Price does not include and extra bed for the children. However an extra bed can be provided at a cost of US$ 15 per night.
Children Travel for Free
Children up to age of 10 years will be offered free of charge for up to 2 children.
Children must share their rooms with parents.
As per the policies of the Local Authorities and hotels a child of age 12 and above will be charges at an adult rate.
Want to explore Sri Lanka more? Speak to our Destination Specialist with your requirements. We would be glad to assist you.
If you wish to include any optional excursions listed on the itinerary, please consult one of our Destination Specialist for more details.
The itinerary can be slightly amended as per your requirement, however the offer may defer depending on what your changes would be.